H.E.L.L.O.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Posto! Posto!

I havent received any Raya card yet, so far. Though I did received some electronics greetings in my inbox. Maybe Raya card is not in anymore. Maybe people nowadays have less time to go to the store and buy Raya cards and less time to go to post office to send them. Plus, e-cards are far more convenient.

But the feeling is not the same, kan people kan?

I remembered those times when me and my friends would together went to buy some cards, each cost us around 30-50 cents (cari kad murah je, considering we were school kids and we have to send quite a lot of cards. Kad mahal sikit were for special ones, like best friends, uncle, aunts, cousins, grandparents) and then exchanged them among ourselves. I missed those times writing cards and then posting them to friends and relatives whom are living out of town.

I remembered those times when I would stand at the corner of the wall to have a peek on my postbox whenever the postman were coming. Just to see whether there's any mails for me. And as soon as the postman left, I would run to the postbox. Hehe.

By the way, I am writing some Raya cards now. Hopefully I can post them by this week.

And oh, instead of Raya card, I received a lovely postcard from a lovely lady this morning. And that really made my day. Thanks, Ana Raffali! I love it!

Chill!
(^_^)

6 comments:

Shamir Adnan said...

Hehe... i guess, no more raya kad this time around...

Melody M. said...

That's sad. I love sending and receiving some. Talk about Raya spirit.

Wan Zuraida said...

tp ada jgak org tu tulis kad ry byk², tp x pos pon kat 'kami'. alih² kantoi. hihihi

Melody M. said...

Ouch! You remembered. Kantoi gila saya masa tu.

Raja Azrul said...

no card for this year...

of course, those people like sms when hari raya, and juz wish by phone and friendster...


hehehehe...

Melody M. said...

Zaman dah berubah kan?