H.E.L.L.O.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

April Yang Indah

I have not write and update for quite some time.
It was a happy beginning for April, I do not even know what to say.
Haha.


I got to meet my lovely Snoodies. The best way to begin the month of April. Snoodies..My best friends now and then. Not complete, only 7/10 were there for our small gathering on 02-04 April 2010, but that few days spent together was awesome indeed. Ahh...I miss my Snoodies. Kalau buat karangan sejarah salasilah Snoodies 10 hari 10 malam takkan habis. What can I say, I am so grateful to be given the chance to meet such good friends like them. Thank You Allah.


pic: Snoodies @ Putrajaya 030410


I also got the chance to spend a day with some of my Senandika Buddies. Senandika was my theatre gang back in university. With them, I can be whatever I want to be. Haha. Too bad I cannot meet all of the members, but it's ok. We'll meet again next time with more members, hopefully. (Especially the seniors, gosh I miss all the good times we had dahulukala. Juniors, no offence, I love u the same ok, it's just that we seniors ni emosi dan drama lebih sikit kot hahhaha you know us)

pic: Senandika (and alumni) @ Janda Baik 040410


I had a happy birthday celebration with Komiti gang. Komiti gang is buddies from my workplace. We differs from each other but somehow can get along well. Padahal masa mula-mula masuk kerja semua tak layan masing-masing sebab lain department lain syif lain geng. Tapi setelah bertahun terserempak kat lif, tangga, kafe mahupun melintas-lintas di meja ofis hanya setakat lalu tapi tak pandang pun (this is true for Aza hahahha), sekarang entah macam mana boleh jadi rapat aku pun tak tau hahaha.

(pic: Double Birthday Celebration for Xamree and Chino @ D11 Steamboat 100410)


Thanks for the great time together, friends!

Love you all!


4 comments:

Raja Azrul said...

walaupun kejap je kita jumpa, tapi rasa best kan!! Tuelah..kita kena plan cuti sama-sama..ajak2 geng2 kita mcm zamrie dan azwan.

Huhuhu..bestnya time tu kan!

c h o c o l a t e i.c.e said...

besh walaupun kejap je jumpa kak mel..sory sebab xdpt join aktiviti di siang hari..but makan-makan tyme,mmg sy xboleh tinggal..ahaks..

bdw,sy suka april..huhu..

Melody M. said...

@azrul:
oh itu mmg harus diatur..lama giler tak hangout ngan ahli yg cukup.

@bob:
hahahha...asal makan laju jeh :p
sy pun laju jgk part mkn2 nih. hehehe... ala..sy tau kenapa kamu suka april! ;) nak buat2 lupa laaa..alallalal..ngeee

Ruzzaida said...

yezz kak mell..
juniors tau yg senior mmg lebih drama. hihi =p
hope dpt jumpa semua lenkali.
huhu..
rindu jugak kt seniors.