H.E.L.L.O.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bintang Jatuh

Tiba-tiba, semenjak beberapa hari kebelakangan ini, saya jadi rindu pada masa dulu. Saya rindu Hari Bintang Jatuh 2008. Semuanya bermula kerana event ini. Pertama kali di sini.

2008. Ah, rindu!



P/s: Tau tak apa yang saya paling suka pasal HBJ? HBJ 2008 - the Wall of Confession. HBJ3V:09 - The Tree of Confession. I wonder what will the next HBJ have. Not because I would want to stalk other people's confessions, just that whatever they write will make me feel better. Seriously.

I wonder if I ever got chance to write something for that too. That's if I ever got chance to attend HBJ lah kan. Maybe I should just send my secret confession here instead.

2 comments:

Farani Mustafa said...

next tyme ada confession of a shopaholic! LOL :D

Melody M. said...

Ahakss.. Sapa shopaholic? Rani ke? :p